Kuwa mwanachama wa Mtandao wa Elimu Tanzania, zingatia yafuatayo:
- Tuma barua iliyosainiwa na kugogwa muhuri ya kuonyesha nia ya kuwa mwananchama wa TEN/MET
- Maelezo ya shughuli za shirika
- Nakala za makala ya usajiri wa shirika (chini ya sheria ya AZAKI namba 24 ya mwaka 2002)
- Miniti za kikao cha mwisho cha bodi zilizosainiwa
- Ripoti ya mwisho ya ukaguzi wa mahesabu ya Shirika
Baada ya kupata vitu vilivyoorodheshwa hapo juu , Bodi ya TEN/MET italifikiria shirika linaloomba na kupeleka mapendekezo yake kwenye Mkutano Mkuu wa wanachama.
Please submit the following documents in order to become TEN/MET member;
- A formal letter of application for membership (hard copy, signed and stamped)
- organizational profile (can be downloaded below)
- registration under NGO Act No. 24 of 2002 (photocopy ok)
- Minutes of last Board meeting (hard copy, signed, photocopy ok)
- most recent financial audit report
TEN/MET’s Board will consider your request for membership and present your request during their AGM.
There are several benefits of becoming a member of this reputable national education network. These include opportunities to:
• Access a diverse national community of Civil Society Organizations committed to promote equitable access to quality Education for All in Tanzania.
• Join a platform of like-minded CSOs to share resources, experiences and collaborate to improve the quality of education in Tanzania.
• Connect with a range of Civil Society actors both local and international operating at different levels in Tanzania.
• Get technical support, information, tools and resources for enhancing capacity to make and manage impact activities for strengthening
education CSOs in Tanzania.
• Participate in collaborative educational research for informed joint advocacy, capacity building and learning.
• Link with national and International partners in education development for formulation/reviews of education Policies, Laws and Acts.
• Participate in national and global campaigns and events such as Global Action Week for Education (GAWE), Day of the African Child (DAC), Joint Education Sector Reviews (JESR), World Teacher’s Day (WTD) and TEN/MET Annual General Meeting (AGM).
• Be part of a bigger family that will walk with you in good and bad times.
Members of the Network are required to Update their profiles on timely Basis so that the secretariat may have recent information.
Email the Updated Member Profiles after to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com